1. Person responsible for the processing of personal data.
This website and all the data collected are the responsibility of Bioacademy bv. The registered office of Bioacademy bv is located in Linden, Hertogenlaan 31 with company number BE 0435.307.888.
Bioacademy can be reached via e-mail email@example.com and/or by telephone/mobile number +32 (0)16 624700.
2. How is personal data collected? And for which purpose?
Via the website https://www.bioacademy.be/ and/or https://bioacademy.be Bioacademy bv only collects personal data of its visitors who have given their permission for this.
In what way is data collected?
Via the contact form on https://www.bioacademy.be//contact/ the following data of the user is collected: (Full) Name, E-mail, Phone Number, Subject, Message (Interest in Brochure or Newsletter is optional)
The requested data will only be used to respond to the information entered by the user on the form, unless the user has also indicated to be subscribed to the newsletter.
Newsletter subscription form:
The subscription form in the footer collects the following data from the user: First name, Last name, E-mail
By completing this form, the user gives Bioacademy b.v. permission to send newsletters.
3. How is personal data secured?
Bioacademy b.v. strives at all times to protect personal data and privacy, both at the office and on the network of Bioacademy b.v.. Bioacademy b.v. takes care of appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure personal data.
Bioacademy b.v. trains its possible employees to correctly handle confidential data. Also, in case of privacy-sensitive purchases, an assessment is made in terms of security and the protection of personal data. For data security, Bioacademy b.v. uses specific individuals who monitor compliance with legislation and ethical aspirations. Bioacademy b.v. also uses specialized individuals who ensure the security of the network, infrastructure and information systems. Moreover, Bioacademy b.v. uses all kinds of technical measures to protect personal data, such as: security with a password and e-mail address, two-step verification, WAF (Web Application Firewall);
If a data leak should occur with adverse consequences for personal data, the customer will be personally notified in the circumstances provided by law.
4. How long will personal data be kept?
The retention periods vary according to the purposes and the related legal obligations that Bioacademy BV has to comply with in order to remain in legal order. It can also be because of legal necessity that Bioacademy b.v. needs to keep certain data as evidence in case of disputes. These archived data are of course only accessible to a limited extent.
Unsubscribing to receive the newsletter will always be done immediately. You can unsubscribe by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the last newsletter received or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Rights of the visitor
You can exercise a number of rights with regard to the processing of your personal data vis-à-vis Bioacademy b.v., insofar as you have these rights under the applicable legislation.
If you consider it necessary, you may also contact or lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Belgian Privacy Commission) ( email@example.com).
Right of Objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of your personal data which is based on the legitimate interests of Bioacademy b.v. If you object, Bioacademy b.v. will cease processing those personal data unless Bioacademy b.v. establishes compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or which relate to the establishment, exercise or substantiation of legal claims.
Right of access and transparency
You have the right to access (free of charge) the data concerning yourself and to obtain a copy of this personal data. In addition, you can ask us:
– Whether we process personal data about you;
– For what purposes we process them;
– Which categories of personal data we process;
– With which categories of third parties we share your personal data;
– What is the origin of the data processed;
– What rights you have.
Right to rectification and data erasure
As a data subject, you have the right to have incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate or outdated personal data corrected or completed. For this purpose, our customer service can be contacted from a registered address or your data can be amended via the online portal https://www.almed.be/mijn-account/. In any case, to keep your data up-to-date, we ask you to notify us of any changes, such as in the event of a move.
You also have the right to obtain, without unreasonable delay, the deletion of your personal data if and to the extent that
– the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes;
– there is no longer a legal basis;
– you object to the processing, and there are no overriding mandatory legitimate grounds for the processing by Bioacademy b.v.;
– the personal data have been processed unlawfully
– the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation that rests on Bioacademy b.v.
Bioacademy b.v. will send you a confirmation message after the execution of a request for removal. In case of partial deletion, Bioacademy b.v. will also explain why the request could not be fully complied with.
It is possible that, depending on the nature of the request, some services can no longer be offered by Bioacademy BV. Bioacademy b.v. can also not always delete all requested data, for example to comply with legal obligations (for example, in order to meet accounting and tax obligations, Bioacademy b.v. is obliged to keep invoicing data for a maximum of 7 years).
Right to restriction of processing
As a data subject, you also have the right to obtain from Bioacademy b.v. the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if and to the extent that one of the following applies:
– you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, in which case the processing shall be restricted for a period that allows Bioacademy b.v. to verify its accuracy;
– the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of its use instead;
– Bioacademy b.v. no longer needs the personal data for the processing purposes, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or substantiation of legal claims;
– you have objected to the processing, pending the answer to the question whether the legitimate grounds of Bioacademy b.v. outweigh those of the data subject.
In case of restriction of the processing, the data may still be stored by Bioacademy b.v..
6. Last updated
We always mention the date of when the current version was made available.
Date of change: